Bianca Burns – Business Services Administrator
Bianca finished school in 2009 and then moved on to TAFE. After spending some time in retail and office administration roles, she started with the Qld Accounting Group in 2015. Bianca covers a variety of duties within the group and will be one of the first voices that you will hear when you contact our office.
Interesting facts about Bianca: Bianca had her wish come true of owing her on Arabian horse and in her high school days she played the clarinet and flute.
More about Bianca:
1. What are you most grateful for? My family and health.
2. How do you spend your free time? Horse riding, grabbing a cold one with my best mates or watching a movie.
3. What are you an expert on? Is it because of training, lived experience or both? Procrastinating.
4. Your favourite AM and PM drink? AM drink: coffee, PM drink: Water or Great Northern beer.
5. What is your favourite YouTube video? I watch Netflix instead of YouTube.