Clint Bignold – Senior Accountant
Clint has a Bachelor of Business Accountancy and has been working as an accountant for more than 14 years. He started out working for a small suburban accounting firm for 7 years and then moved to a mid-tier firm in the Brisbane CBD for another 7 years, before joining the Qld Accounting Group as a Senior Accountant in 2015.
Interesting facts about Clint: He was the Australian Junior Mountain Running Champion and won 2 trips to compete in New Zealand and his wife played soccer for Matildas in the 2003 Women's World Cup.
More about Clint:
1. What are you most grateful for? My family.
2. How do you spend your free time? What is free time???
3. What are you an expert on? Is it because of training, lived experience or both? Jack of all trades, master of none.
4. Your favourite AM and PM drink? AM drink: Coffee, PM drink: Coffee.
5. What is your favourite YouTube video? Boat knight.