Garth Stonehouse – Senior Accountant
Garth completed his Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting in 2011. He has 9 years' experience working in a small accounting firm primarily dealing with Tax Compliance for individuals and small to medium size businesses and Self-Managed Superfunds. This role developed Garth's articulate, concise and focused person to person communication skills that assisted him in the preparation of Tax Returns, Financial Statements, BAS & IAS and FBT returns. Garth is an experienced user of MYOB, Reckon (Quickbooks), Cashflow Manager and Xero.
Interesting facts about Garth: Garth has grown up with nature and animals and loves walking in National Parks and enjoying the scenery and his first paid job was delivering newspapers.
More about Garth:
1. What are you most grateful for? Friends and family.
2. How do you spend your free time? With friends, family, hiking and watching TV and movies.
3. What are you an expert on? Is it because of training, lived experience or both? I always think I have more to learn.
4. Your favourite AM and PM drink? AM drink: coffee, PM drink: Water and milk.
5. What is your favourite YouTube video? I can't really think of any.