Russell Hartley – Director of Business Services
Russell has over 10 years' professional experience in all areas of accounting and taxation. He has a Bachelor of Business Accounting and a Diploma of Financial Advice for Self-Managed Super Funds. He is a Chartered Accountant and Tax Agent and he provides comprehensive taxation, accounting and business advisory services to a portfolio of clients including individuals, investors and small to large businesses.
Interesting facts about Russell: He is currently on a juice diet and he sells firewood for pocket money.
More about Russell:
1. What are you most grateful for? Having the opportunity to help and mentor others and having had great mentors over the years.
2. How do you spend your free time? Out at my property, putting up fence, clearing rubbish and cutting firewood.
3. What are you an expert on? Is it because of training, lived experience or both? More of a jack of all trades as I like to know a bit about everything.
4. Your favourite AM and PM drink? AM drink: Coffee, PM drink: XXXX Gold.
5. What is your favourite YouTube video? Fencing videos. Not the sport, how to put up a fence on a property video.